Error when editing Scheduled Transaction

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 21:11:13 EDT 2018

It seems that the error happens if I copy some text from one of the
existing three split memos and paste into the extra split memo box below
the three existing split lines then delete that text without touching the
other boxes in the extra split line before saving the scheduled transaction.

I am fairly certain that I have used that extra memo field several times
before when I wanted to swap memos between split lines in an SX.  If I
added a split memo without a corresponding split account and left it there
before saving I would expect a warning to enter an account, but not if I
deleted the memo before trying to save the edit.  There is nothing visible
to delete and I do not want to add an account for a non-existent memo.

David C