Unrealized loss

cageda at free.fr cageda at free.fr
Thu Apr 5 06:28:44 EDT 2018

Lam

I have reported the bug.

TIA for your help.
Alain

De: "Christopher Lam" <christopher.lck at gmail.com>
À: cageda at free.fr
Cc: "gnucash-user" <gnucash-user at gnucash.org>
Envoyé: Mercredi 4 Avril 2018 20:41:37
Objet: Re: Unrealized loss

Hi Alain, please report bug and we can track discussion there.

On Wed, 4 Apr 2018, 20:12 < [ mailto:cageda at free.fr | cageda at free.fr ] > wrote:

I suspect there is a bug that should be reported:

As I do NOT manage currencies other than EUR and no traders accounts taking into account share values, I have deleted all exchanges rates that had been updated automatically by GC without my noticing.
BUT my Unrealized loss on a given day varies according to my setting the calculation mode to "average" or "nearest in time" for instance. It doesn's seem to make sense since there are NO exchange rates in my system.

Ideas?
TIA
Alain