Addition of Mailing List Subject Prefix

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 22:43:37 EDT 2018

I do the same. I filter based on sender into it’s own folder and I only see unread messages, which I can easily toggle. (in conversation view, so the entire thread is there to read if desired)

If that’s not enough, the particular mail client in question might even be able to set an action on a filter that adds the desired prefix to the subject, flags it, etc.

Regards,
Adrien