Budgeting loans

Andy Pastuszak apastuszak at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 22:07:54 EDT 2018

I came up with an idea.  I created and asset account called Mortgage
Payment, and do a transfer of my monthly mortgage payment to that account.
In that account register, I do 2 transactions, one that pays the mortgage
and one that pays the principal.  Need to tinker and see how this works for
budgeting.