Finance::Quote Yahoo_JSON Alpha Vantage

Chris Good goodchris96 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 16:55:47 EDT 2018

Hi Paul,

Recent versions of Finance::Quote use Alpha Vantage for currency (exchange rate) quotes instead of yahoo. Mike Alexander's mod to Quote.pm puts a 1 second sleep between each call to Alpha Vantage for currency quotes.

The link still works for me - maybe you have to paste the link into a browser?

Regards, Chris Good