[GNC] future of custom reports in 3.x

Saša Janiška gour at atmarama.com
Sun Apr 8 05:08:52 EDT 2018

Hello,

while having problems to load certain (ytd-budget.scm) report in 2.6.20
under (Fedora) Linux i nthe attempt to return back to GnuCash from
(h)ledger, I wonder if there is some plan in regard to the future of
custom reports, iow. is it still recommended to learn some Scheme in
order to achieve/tweak  what is missing, do you envision using Python or
something else suitable to enable end-users write custom reports (more)
easily?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Many, many births both you and I have passed. I can remember
all of them, but you cannot, O subduer of the enemy!