[GNC] "No suitable backend" error for database backed gnucash file

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 10:41:27 EDT 2018

If the backend is installed (as it was for me, I simply upgraded GC) then you might need to modify the environment file in the 3.0 app’s bundle. Look in this month’s archives on the list for a post by me on the same topic. I didn’t get a reply, but I found that solution via a bug report that JohnR offered. Sorry I don’t have the link handy or the info on the tip of my tongue to save you the searching trouble.

Regards,
Adrien