[GNC] "No suitable backend" error for database backed gnucash file

coolnodje coolnodje at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 05:13:16 EDT 2018

   sqlite is still installed and available on my machine.
   I can't make sure which version is used though, as there are several
   and I don't quite get which PATH Gnucash is using on MacOS.

   It's very likely that it uses the MacOS pre-installed version and that
   it hasn't changed.

   If Gnucash has access to the specific "brew" installed binaries then it
   may be that a newer version isn't compatible.

   -nodje