[GNC] Importing OFX fails with GnuCash 3.0?

Thomas E Moughan moughan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 14:13:15 EDT 2018

Haven't see this reported, but when I upgraded from 2.6 to 3.0 on my
Windows 10 device, I can't import OFX files from my Credit Union.

The normal dialog box appears that would shows matches, but is completely
blank except for the column headers. I did a Check and Repair all
transactions, deleted all the records on the Import Map Editor, and removed
the Account Code entries on these bank accounts.. nothing helped.

Any ideas?
Thanks!
Tom Moughan