[GNC] GNC Addition of Mailing List Subject Prefix

Saša Janiška gour at atmarama.com
Tue Apr 10 03:51:58 EDT 2018

Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at gmail.com> writes:

> I see it as a fourth rate solution to a problem that simply does not
> exist.  As I've said previously just point your email/news reader app
> at news.gmane.org and get all of the filtering done for free.

+1 for Gmane, but I also wonder what mail clients do people use that
do not provide simple filtering features?

E.g. gnucash-users list uses Mailman which does provide e.g. List-Id
header for simple filtering...

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Abandoning all attachment to the results of his activities,
ever satisfied and independent, he performs no fruitive action,