[GNC] Additional filter option (by number) for Transaction report

C Whistler chin169 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 10 06:32:46 EDT 2018

Dear community,

I have started using Gnucash recently and would like to use the existing
transaction report to filter out specific transactions.

Though currently I cannot find the option to filter transaction by number.

I am guessing the easiest way would be to modify the exiting
Transaction.scm. If someone could kindly give me a hand for the code to
add/modify please it will be much appreciated.
(I have some experience in scripting and am starting to pick up scheme now.)

Best regards,
Whistler