[GNC] ANNOUNCE: GnuCash 3.0 Released

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Tue Apr 10 10:05:44 EDT 2018

Op vrijdag 6 april 2018 02:28:51 CEST schreef Gregory Forster:
> I still use version 2.4.13.  It has been the least buggiest for me.
>
> Greg

That's fine of course although more recent development has discovered bugs in
those old versions as well that got fixed in the meantime :)

Just for your convenience if you ever decide to migrate to a newer version be
sure to first open and save your data file with a gnucash 2.6 version
(preferably the most recent one) and only then with 3.x. We only support data
upgrades one major version at the time.

Regards,

Geert