[GNC] GNUCash 3.0: Report Printing problems

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Tue Apr 10 12:48:04 EDT 2018

Op dinsdag 10 april 2018 18:16:44 CEST schreef Adrien Monteleone:
> Geert,
>
> Just so we’re clear, at least for me, and it seems what’s being reported in
> this thread, there is NO direct printing functionality. We only have PDF
> export.

Indeed. Which I think crept in when we concluded OS X and Windows would not
migrate to webkit2. We had to revert some changes to handle that and I suspect
this didn't go quite right.
The net result is on linux you have two buttons which both just bring up the
print dialog and on Windows and OS X you have two buttons which both pop up
the save to pdf dialog.

Geert

PS: I'm still catching up on my mail backlog, so I haven't had a chance to dig
into the code yet.