[GNC] Addition of Mailing List Subject Prefix

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 10 13:00:33 EDT 2018

Hello,

I am responding to the original email because there have been quite a few responses to this thread.

I have tallied up the responses regarding subject prefixes thus far, and it appears that 7 people are in favor of this change.

In contrast, 20 people (including three of the development team) have expressed negative opinions regarding this addition. [In the interest of objectivity, I am one of this group.]

It is unclear to me why such a change would be implemented based on the opinions of two readers (the total number of positive replies prior to implementation), and then not reverted when nearly three times the number of readers expressed their objectons to it.

David T.