[GNC] Addition of Mailing List Subject Prefix

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Apr 10 23:46:25 EDT 2018

My copy of that message shows Dave copied you directly, you’re probably looking at that version which is why there are no associated list headers.

You don’t need three separate filters. I attached a screenshot of the rules I set way back earlier in the thread. (as have others)

the tl;dr is you just set three ‘any’ conditions, one each on To, CC, and From ‘contains’ ‘gnucash-user’ then either tag or file away as desired. You could probably even manage something that pre-pends the [GNC] if you like.

It’s not difficult.

We’re all people using double entry accounting for crying out loud. If we can manage that, we can manage e-mail filtering and tagging.

Regards,
Adrien