[GNC] Addition of Mailing List Subject Prefix

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Apr 10 23:52:49 EDT 2018

To be fair, and as I noted in another reply, not often around these parts. But I have seen it on other lists. The most likely case would be devs from other projects (maybe GTK) getting involved in a discussion on the gnucash-devel list.

However, I see the dev list now has their own tag, which is quite odd since I’ve yet to see a developer chime in support of this. The ones I recognize so far are all not particularly keen on it.

I sure hope no one posts to both -dev and -user for the same message. What will we get when replies start flying from and to each?

Oh, I take that back, I just stopped to check that list, and it seems JohnR cross-posts release announcements to both. (And possibly -announce as well) Tick-tock...

Regards,
Adrien