[GNC] Problems with Turkish Language

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Wed Apr 11 09:42:15 EDT 2018

> On Apr 11, 2018, at 12:14 AM, velizet <veli.izzet at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I am using 2.6.21.
>
> 1- The Turkish language translations are mostly off the mark, and sometimes
> outright wrong Googletranslatewise.
> 2- On Windows 10, I cannot change the language to English however I try. I
> tried using a bat file, editing the env file as shown in Wiki, nothing
> works. I have both US and Turkish Q keyboards.
>
> I would appreciate any help, because as a native Turkish speaker, I find
> using gnucash in Turkish is frustrating.
>
> Thanks for any help.

See https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Locale_Settings <https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Locale_Settings> for a variety of ways to fiddle your locale settings.

The Turkish translation is handled by the Turkish team at the Translation Project, gnu-tr-u12a at lists.sourceforge.net <mailto:gnu-tr-u12a at lists.sourceforge.net>. You should contact them about translation differences.

Regards,
John Ralls