[GNC] Addition of Mailing List Subject Prefix

Saša Janiška gour at atmarama.com
Thu Apr 12 11:57:41 EDT 2018

George Riner <georgeriner at mycogeo.com> writes:

> I also am subscribed to about 20 email lists and Gnucash was the only
> one that did *not* have bracketed tag in the subject line.

I still haven't seen list of mailing clients which are *not* capable to
perform filtering by List-Id and if it is really such a problem, maybe
the solution is to turn mailing lists into web forum?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
As fire is covered by smoke, as a mirror is covered by dust,
or as the embryo is covered by the womb, the living entity is