[GNC] New User Want to Edit Estabished Checkbook Name

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 18:23:38 EDT 2018

Not sure what you mean by checkbook account here but if it's the name that
shows up in the Accounts tab, highlight it and click the "Edit the Selected
Account" icon which will display a popup form that you can edit the account
name on.  If it's your actual file, Save As works well :-)

Cheers Dave H.