[GNC] Gnucash 3.0-1 crashes on MacOS 10.13.4

Subramanian Venkateswaran subramanian.venkateswaran at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 01:56:45 EDT 2018

Hi all,

I am having similar issues as well.

Setup file : Gnucash-Intel-3.0-1.dmg
MacOs : 10.13.3

I tried to execute Gnucash from terminal.

I get the following error.

libc++abi.dylib: terminating with uncaught exception of type
boost::exception_detail::clone_impl<boost::exception_detail::error_info_injector<boost::bad_lexical_cast>
>: bad lexical cast: source type value could not be interpreted as target

Abort trap: 6

The same file works perfectly fine in GnuCash 2.6.19

Let me know what more details needed.

Regards,
Subramanian V.