[GNC] Gnucash 3.0 upgrade on Windows 10 - Reports

Peter Jackson jackson at fastmail.net
Sat Apr 14 03:55:20 EDT 2018

I tried several times to install Gnucash 3 over an existing 2.6.20
installation. Gnucash 3 would not launch.
I have now clean-installed Gnucash 3.o on a second PC and it opens my
database immediately.
However, of course I no longer have the reports written by Cindy and others
eg YTD-Budget, Consolidated Transaction Report.
I have tried copying the relevent .scm into

C:\Program Files
(x86)\gnucash\share\gnucash\scm\gnucash\report\standard-reports

but then Gnucash 3.0 again will not launch.

How can I port these reports and other Saved Reports from 2.6.20 to Gnucash
3?

Regards

Peter