[GNC] Accounts columns currency

cicko alen.siljak at gmx.com
Sat Apr 14 11:22:37 EDT 2018

On Linux (OpenSuse w/ Cinnamon) in GnuCash 3.0, I've set the default currency
to EUR:

https://imgur.com/Pk9JEyi

but the list of columns in the Accounts view still displays GBP as the only
option, i.e. Balance, Balance (GBP). There is no Balance (EUR) option.

On Windows this worked well, as far as I remember. Locale was used by
default but changing the default currency manually would make all the
custom-currency columns appear with the default currency.

Is there a way to adjust this? I'm probably missing something. Restarting
GnuCash did not make any difference.
Thanks!