[GNC] Version 3

Alan Schold aschold at q.com
Sat Apr 14 11:35:41 EDT 2018

I download and ran the new, stable version 3.0. When I click on the
desktop icon I first get a notice that my Gnucash data file is locked.
Since I properly closed the file before I upgraded I click on "open
anyway". After some delay a box appears named Microsoft C++ Visual
Runtime Library. It says

/Runtime Error!/

/Program: C:\Program Files (x86)\gnucash\bin\gnucash.exe/

/This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an
unusual way./

/Please contact the application's support team for more information. OK/

After that there is no more activity. I cannot get to the program at all