[GNC] "Unable to retrieve quotes for these items: CURRENCY:USD"

Samantha Payn samantha at boorertranslations.com
Sun Apr 15 09:12:47 EDT 2018

   I have searched the mailing list database of queries and see that there
   have been issues with fetching prices/currencies online before.

   I am a novice GnuCash user and before I proceed further I need to be
   sure that I can get live online USD and EUR to GBP and vice versa
   prices. I have installed the Strawberry Perl tool and am attempting to
   set up currencies for business use.

   When I click the "get quotes" button in the Price Database I get the
   error message: Unable to retrieve quotes for these items: CURRENCY:USD

   There is no error message regarding EUR which I have set up in the same
   way as a currency.

   Can anyone help, please?

   --
   Samantha Payn