[GNC] XDG_CONFIG_HOME

Fross, Michael michael at fross.org
Mon Apr 16 14:10:16 EDT 2018

Just so I'm clear:

XDG_DATA_HOME will point to the GNC config directory on linux.
GNC_DATA_HOME will do likewise on Windows?  And the config directory is
essentially the .gnucash from the v2.6 release?

I think this is right, just making sure I understand.

Thank you,

Michael

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 11:57 AM, Geert Janssens <geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be