[GNC] gnucash not displaying all transactions

Alex mcmurchy1917-gnucash at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 17 05:33:58 EDT 2018

I've spotted what seems to be the "new" feature, well at least it is to me.

In the Accounts tab right click on an account, with lots of
transactions, to reveal a menu. Two options in this menu are "Open
Account" and  "Open Old Style Register Account".

If I use "Open Account" I see transactions from 09/06/2017 through
13/04/2018 with 86 transactions that can be scrolled.

If I use "Open Old Style Register Account" I now see all transactions
from 31/03/2015 through 13/04/2018 with all 308 transactions that can be
scolled

Also using "Open Account" auto-complete has a different feel as opposed
to what I'm used to with "Open Old Style Register Account"

If Double Clicking an account in the Accounts tab it opens a view in the
"New Style"

I'm sure I'll get to like the "New Style", but I would have expected all
308 transactions to be in the view just like when choosing the "Old
Style". I'm sure that at some time in the future the "Old Style" will
get dropped then it will become really worrying.

Alex