[GNC] [NO MORE TAGS] Version 3 configuration files

Alen Siljak alen.siljak at gmx.com
Tue Apr 17 09:26:06 EDT 2018

Yes, absolutely, same here. Thank you.
I thought of the missing link 2 seconds after pressing the send button, as usual.

The page is here: https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Configuration_Locations

and, as Geert noted, currently it is (more or less) just a copy/paste of his message with some formatting. Further effort is still needed to disect and arrange it into suggested sections. I'd also suggest extracting various explanations from other pages and moving them here. But that requires dedicated time for understanding the original meaning of the section and rephrasing it correctly (which I can probably afford only on a weekend).

Cheers!