[GNC] New User Needs Set-Up Help

Jack Stewart jacks at amug.org
Tue Apr 17 14:39:29 EDT 2018

I am a new GNUCash user and am having a lot of trouble getting
started with it. I set up certain attributes and then am unable
to modify or delete them. I don't have perfect foresight and
sometimes need to delete or modify a prior set-up attribute.

One of the options in setting up a new file is to choose a
category, I have chosen "A Simple Checkbook" which, in turn,
pre-selects some asset, liability, equity, expense, and income
accounts. These appear in a window which contains the checking
account name. It is that window name which I want to edit.

Alternatively, how can I totally delete GNUCash from my Mac and
start over?

Thanks  ~Jack