[GNC] [GNC-dev] GnuCash 3.0 wine versus Windoze 10

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 08:37:10 EDT 2018

I believe Jeffrey stated in his first post that release 3.0 has a feature
that is missing from 2.6.xx that is important to him.  Since it is not yet
available in any repo, that is why he wants to try wine.  It seems that he
is not in a position to wait for packaged versions of 3.1.

Does anyone have useful suggestions for a user in that position?

David C