[GNC] Is it safe to update?

Michael mjchurchil at aol.com
Wed Apr 18 19:48:49 EDT 2018

Thanks Les, I also used snap to put 2.6.21 on a test machine, also Linux
Mint, and it seems to be fine.  My first use of snap and took a while to
find the executable.  Maybe  I'll try it for a while.  I was able to
build 3.0 on the same machine, but there seem to be so many problem
reports, mostly non-linux, but I hate to mess up my data or waste a lot
of time redoing stuff.  Mike