[GNC] Missing Transaction

Raymond Moritz rmoritzsr at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 09:44:08 EDT 2018

I’m new to gnucash. Installed OK. Imported QIF file with 13 years of
Quicken data. Adjusted the Account hierarchy that was derived from the
Quicken categories. Then I connected with my bank for online banking
features. Everything up to then went great. On my first transaction
download 12 of the 13 transactions downloaded perfectly, but one was
missing. It was in the middle of the pack and nothing unique about it. I
later connected with Quicken and all 13 downloaded.

Is this a known problem? Are there any fixes or workarounds for it? I
manually added the missing transaction so it balances.

Ray Moritz