[GNC] Toolbar ignoring gtk-toolbar-style setting in Ubuntu 18.04 (Bionic)

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Apr 20 01:58:31 EDT 2018

There is a thread on the dev list about this a week or so ago. It has to do with Gnucash’s switch to Gtk+3. It will be possible to get the labels back, but they have to be coded in and you won’t get the option to toggle them. (Gtk removed this option)

I’m not sure if work is being done to add the labels or what priority it has. I thought there was already a bug filed, but perhaps not.

Regards,
Adrien