[GNC] Help

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Fri Apr 20 06:27:04 EDT 2018

If you're getting desperate I would suggest you resort back to gnucash 2.6.21
which you can also find on the gnucash downloads page
https://gnucash.org/download.phtml
It's the second section (the first is for gnucash 3.0). That will take the
pressure off for you until we get the major issues sorted.

Regards,

Geert