[GNC] Toolbar ignoring gtk-toolbar-style setting in Ubuntu 18.04 (Bionic)

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Apr 20 12:42:33 EDT 2018

Hi Jonathan,

Jonathan Kamens <jik at kamens.us> writes:

> My point -- the reason why I started this thread -- is that IT'S NOT
> WORKING on Ubuntu 18.04, even though I DO have it configured properly.

It definitely looks like Ubuntu did something weird to Gtk2 on 18.04.
We're certainly not seeing this on various Fedora releases.  We'll have
to break out an Ubuntu VM to try to test/debug it, unless the Ubuntu
people can figure it out.