[GNC] So which GNC version is Win10Pro-stable?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Apr 20 12:48:30 EDT 2018

Hi,

David Britton <bbaruu at gmail.com> writes:

> Thanks for the info.
>
> On Fri, Apr 20, 2018, 10:38 David Carlson, <david.carlson.417 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Release 2.6.21 is trouble - free for the vast majority of windows 10
>> users.  Release 3.0 has serious issues for some, and works fine for some.
>>
>> David C

For the record, he meant "trouble-free", i.e., free of troubles.

When I first read this I saw:

  2.6.21 is trouble (pause)
    free for the vast majority of windows 10 users.

So I figured I would just clarify what he meant in case anyone else
parsed this the way I did.