[GNC] Tool Bar 2.16.17 - Intel.

Yvonne Mc Mahon yvonnemcmahon at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 15:31:44 EDT 2018

Hi

I’m trying to create a new file for 2018.  On the You Tube tutorials it shows a toolbar with File/Edit/View/Actions etc above the ‘Function’ bar of Save/Close/Add Transaction etc.

This toolbar is not showing on my version - how do I add it or where do I find it please.  I will also need this to create P&L and Balance sheet reports.

I have also downloaded the 3.0 version but still no Toolbar.

I look forward to your help - I’ve tried everything else!

Yvonne