[GNC] new v3.0 install Ubuntu 18.04 LTS

Dennis Powless claven123 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 16:46:07 EDT 2018

I can't seem to find where I extract the file to.....  I dl the
gnucash-3.0.tar.bz2 file from the gnucash site.  I'm not clear where to
extract to...  should I send it to a gnucash folder in my home directory,
or does it need to be in the hidden folders someplace?  I see some
references state to extract to the desktop.

Thanks,

On Sat, Apr 28, 2018 at 12:37 PM, Geert Janssens <geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be