[GNC] Reconcile Window Vertical Scroll Bar

Robin Chattopadhyay robinraymn at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 19:22:18 EDT 2018

When the reconcile window is open, as I move the mouse to check the 'R' box
and the pointer approaches the checkbox, the vertical scroll bar doubles in
width and nearly covers up the checkbox.

This makes it difficult to click the checkbox and I end up clicking the
scroll bar instead.

As the pointer moves away from the checkbox/scroll bar shared area, the
scroll bar returns to it's original width.

My workaround has been to adjust the width of the Description column, which
then widens the 'R' column so the checkbox isn't covered by the scroll bar.

This works, but the program doesn't remember the column widths from one
time to the next. My question then... Is there a more permanent
solution/workaround?

Gnucash 3.0
Linux Mint 18.3

Thanks,