[GNC] Unable to retrieve currency quotes

ml enquirer ml.hnel.227484 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 16:17:20 EDT 2018

I've tried making a copy of the account and deleting hundreds (or
thousands) of transactions. This didn't make much difference (though just
now one of the two currency requests seemed to succeed). Immediately
afterwards, though, the same "Get Quotes" reverted to its standard error
message.

Is AlphaVantage really very unstable? I tried with a new API key but with
no luck.