[GNC] Post invoice still wants to be paid (dlbonline)

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Aug 1 07:40:50 EDT 2018

Thanks Geert,

That removes most of the cases to use the Lots window to fix things and certainly makes life much simpler.

Of course, that last part works well, but only if, those free splits are properly free and aren’t the result of a mess of miss-applied payments or a portion of a payment broken up that shouldn’t have been. Unfortunately, when I usually have free splits in this pane, it’s always been such a mess that requires re-assigning a chain of several payments and recombining errantly split payments. I haven’t been so lucky to have such splits be simply whole payments that just need to be assigned.

Regards,
Adrien