[GNC] Strange Mac OS interface problem

Nike V. nikeno at me.com
Wed Aug 1 15:51:49 EDT 2018

Hi,

I am having a weird problem with the interface under Mac OS X 10.13.6

While trying to import an OFX file, clicking on a given line seems to
act on the following line. Eg, if you have two entries say Hotel A $10
and Hotel B $20 on after the other, then clicking the line for Hotel A
toggles the checkmark for Hotel B. The same thing happens in the
assignment of categories -- eg, have Biz, and then Books, but if I clck
Biz, what seems to be selected is Books. And for some reason the
category doesn't get updated in the import window either.

Even in selecting an OFX file to import, double clicking the file in the
list acts on the next file. Using the arrow keys to move around and
select by hitting return seems to work, however.

It all used to work fine a couple of weeks ago, so I am totally baffled.
Any idea what's up?

Nike