[GNC] Finance::Quote: CPAN or GitHub?

Daniel Rosenberg dnlrsnbrg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 08:59:05 EDT 2018

I recently discovered that there is a more up to date version of
Finance::Quote on GitHub than on CPAN (last update made in november 2017).
I am using GnuCash 3.2 on WIndows 10 with Strawberry Perl. When I use
gnc-fq-update it seems to got to CPAN and not GitHub, is that correct?

I am having trouble getting Alphavantage quotes for 4 or 5 days now, and I
read that the Alphavantage.pm on GitHub already adresses some problems.
Do I need to switch to GitHub? How do I do that?

Thanks in advance