[GNC] Closing and reopening Gnucash

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Aug 2 10:24:32 EDT 2018

First, please reply to the list so others can benefit from the conversation.
Absolutely you can save your file in a new location.

Where would you like to save it? Somewhere in your Home folder tree is what I’d think most people use.

Does it need to be on a removable drive or can it be stored on the internal HD/SSD? What was the reason for using the removable drive in the first place?

p.s—I’m going to be away from my computer till this evening, but someone else might chime in before me based on your answers.

Regards,
Adrien