[GNC] Change text color

Fross, Michael michael at fross.org
Thu Aug 2 11:38:25 EDT 2018

I've been following this thread but have no yet had a chance to implement
the color customization.  I hope all of this great stuff gets into the
Wiki.  It would be also really interesting to have a master CSS file that
has all of the known options in it so that folks can just download that and
tweak it (hopefully with verbose comments.)

Thank you for all of the work and experimentation on this thread!

Michael