[GNC] Change text color

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Aug 2 23:17:53 EDT 2018

I added two sections to the Gtk3 wiki page:

CSS Properties
CSS Selectors (nodes)

Properties is not definitive. It includes a ‘my-best-guess’ list of what most people will want to style. The remaining unlisted properties are primarily for UI elements in how they function, not basics like text, padding, color, etc. (specifically, transition and animation properties - if you’re interested, fire up the Inspector)

The Selectors section is a work in progress. I think this should be kept simple and clear. If two rules are possible, only the most specific one to the task should be given. (don’t rely on the cascade which may not work, thus, this is more like ’Style Sheets’ rather than ‘Cascading Style Sheets’) Feel free to add what you want if you have Wiki access, but keep in mind, those rules might get edited. It might also be safer to state which Gtk version that rule is confirmed with (and on what OS even). We may find (some so far) that different versions of Gtk respond differently to the same rules.

I plan to add screen snippets later pointing out the exact elements the selectors apply to.

Regards,
Adrien