[GNC] Quote seems to have stopped working

Megagrumpy megagrumpy at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 3 02:31:20 EDT 2018

I have been unable to retrieve quotes since July 31st. It did not work
perfectly since the change away from Yahoo and there was usually a few
quotes that were not retrieved but by running it regularly I was able to
keep most stocks up to date. It always completed and came back with a
message saying what had not been retrieved even though it took a few
minutes. Now I get the Perl window and the rotating pointer but then
nothing. I have left it running for more than 15 minutes and there is no
change.

I am using GnuCash 2.6.18