[GNC] How to get help?

Steve Rollison Steve at SteveRollison.com
Thu Aug 2 23:12:54 EDT 2018

The online help file says "The primary source of use support is the user
mailing list" - which is the link I clicked on to send this e-mail message.
If this is not correct, can you please tell me how to get help? I've
searched everywhere I could try to get an online answer-even a general
Google search-all to avail. GnuCash looks like an incredible program but I'm
lost at step one since I can't use the built-in help file.

None of the "GnuCash Tutorial and Concepts Guide" graphics (.png files)
display on my computer.

Here are the details on my PC (although I don't really know what you might
need to answer my question).

.         GnuCash 3.2 just installed

.         ASUS laptop (advertised as a gaming machine, though I don't play
games)

.         Windows 10 Home ver 1083, build 71734.165

.         Intel Core i7 processor

.         16GB RAM

.         Running 1920 x 1080 resolution

.         NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti video card

Thank you so much for any help/direction you might be able to provide.

Steve Rollison