[GNC] Compile of 3.2 fails

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Fri Aug 3 09:50:25 EDT 2018

Op vrijdag 3 augustus 2018 01:15:31 CEST schreef Michael via gnucash-user:
> I am trying to build gnucash-3.2 on Linux Mint just upgraded to 19.
> cmake was successful.  make fails at about 30%.  Generating
> ../../lib/gnucash/scm/ccache/2.0/gnucash/core-utils.go.  recipe for
> target failed.
>
> I thought I had it made when cmake worked.  Any ideas?  Mike

Unfortunately you have only included the very last line of the build error.
The more useful details are in the lines above.

My first guess would be that you still have gnucash 2.6.x installed on your
system. During build gnucash will try to link against other built files.
However if these files are also present from an installed gnucash it looks
like these are found first. And in this case that could fail.

Can you uninstall gnucash 2.6.x and restart the build ?

Geert