[GNC] Hebrew

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Fri Aug 3 10:41:39 EDT 2018

> On Aug 1, 2018, at 8:23 PM, Varda Rotenberg <vrotenberg24 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I speat fluent Hebrew, but I am not a programer. What kind of translation
> do you need? I can translate user guides if needed.

No programming required. Updating the user interface translation just requires editing the hebrew message catalog file and fixing or adding translations. See https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Translation <https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Translation> to get started.

Translating the Tutorial and Concept Guide and Online Help is a bit more difficult. Still no programming, but you’ll be writing a new version of each one so you’ll need to spend some time learning Docbook4 XML markup. There’s information about that as well in the wiki translation page.

Regards,
John Ralls