[GNC] GNC 3.2 CSV import for transaction with multi-split

Indra notimport53-kite at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 4 05:13:19 EDT 2018

Hi I'm new to GNC, I'm trying to re-import CSV generated by same version of GNC(version 3.2). I saw previous email that version 2.6 cannot import CSV generated by GnuCash (containing 2 split). And this re-import from exported CSV issue is solved since version 2.8
I just tested exporting simple transaction from my accounts
1 transaction with 2 splits with memo on each split.
I deleted the transaction from UI and reimport using the generated CSV (checked the multi-split option). The importer should recreate 1 transaction with 2 splits with their memo.But now after import, I have 2 transactions instead of 1.
first transaction contain memo for split 1 with description.

second transaction contain memo for split 2 WITHOUT description.

Is this multi-split CSV importer working and tested?
Thanks